Kurt Ballou is the modern master of the Swedish Chainsaw, and he puts his skill to good use on this EP. You can never have enough Wolverine Blues in your life.
Favorite track: Wolverine Blues w/ Jacob Bannon (Converge, Wear Your Wounds).
"Pound For Pound: The Wolverine Blues Sessions" Digital EP from Converge features our rendition of "Wolverine Blues" originally written and performed by Entombed, presented as five different tracks.
Each vocalist recorded a full version of the song which we used to compile into the final version included on the Converge and Napalm Death Split 7"EP. This Digital EP is the complete mixes of each guest vocalist who contributed to the final track, presented as five unique versions of the song.
If you like what you here, please support all of the artists by purchasing our music and apparel.
1. Wolverine Blues w/ Aaron Turner (Isis, Old Man Gloom, etc)
2. Wolverine Blues w/ Jacob Bannon (Converge, Wear Your Wounds)
3. Wolverine Blues w/ Kevin Baker (APMD, The Hope Conspiracy, etc)
4. Wolverine Blues w/ Nate Newton (Converge, Doomriders, Old Man Gloom, etc)
5. Wolverine Blues w / Tompa (Disfear, At The Gates, etc) and Kurt (Converge, etc)
supported by 43 fans who also own “Pound For Pound: The Wolverine Blues Sessions”
this album will stand the test of any fucking time ever.
it is soooo freaking heavy and good.
rats being my favorite today. tomorrow it will be any of the other tracks.
not a dull moment here. thompsonborge
On their gut-wrenching debut album "Let Pain Be Your Guide," screamo revivalists Portrayal of Guilt demonstrate their transcendent potential, beyond a shadow of a doubt, in a blinding flash. Bandcamp Album of the Day Nov 30, 2018